• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playhouse made fun !!!

Lynn

Mama Doe
We were off on holiday last week and decided to do up Rob & Mollys outside playhouse. :D Chris added different levels, and hanging things to give them a bit more to do :D I think they were both pleased with the results :D

The finished result

Picture04456.jpg

Thanks to Auntie Lynda who got the big wooden reel :D

Picture016.jpg

Fun Inside :D

Picture222036.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Face Off :lol: :lol:

Picture222024.jpg

Jeez, that was hard work Rob - I'm knackered :wink:

Picture222060.jpg

I recognise the reel from the fayre!! Place looks great. This is why we need all these pics together somewhere TAMSIN!!!!!!!!!!!

that looks really coool thing is i think my kids would complain
if i got a play house for the bunns as we always
said they couldnt have one :lol:

That looks brilliant! I saw a sand pit outside a kiddie's toy shop today, I'm thinking of buying one for Amy as she loves to dig!! I'm also thinking of getting one of those kiddies play tunnels for them. Is that a nut knot nibbler inside their shed?

Well done on a wonderful house, bet the buns are very pleased!!

Nicola

Wow :!: - what bunster palace that is then :D - I bet they just love and I love the look out levels you've popped inside - don't bunnies just think "look outs" on higher levels are brill :wink:

Its given me some great ideas for once I've got the finances.
I have already seen the shed I want would just need to do it up like yours 8)

Mum to Harry, Marmalade, Smudge and Treacle

WOW!!! Lucky bunnies!! That's amazing. How tall is your playhouse? And how big? I wanted to do levels in mine, but its 5 foot by 4 foot and the hutch takes up a lot of room. I guess I could use the hutch roof as a level and build something so they can jump on the roof easier.

Truly superb bunny Des Res, you have put so much thought into that, bet the bunnies are in rabbit Heaven, well done :D

Thanks everyone :D

Nicola - it is a nut knot nibbler, and they tend to ignore it most of the time :lol: I think a sand put would be a great idea for Amy :D

Lany - the levels are fun for them - it was good to see Molly climb up and get to the window of the playhouse as we hadn't really seen her climb before - she's scared of our stairs. Rob seems to prefer hiding under the levels :roll:

Houndour - this is the playhouse I have - advertised on RR - this was what it looked like two years ago - we just gave it a fresh paint :D

http://www.ajmshopping.co.uk/more_details.asp?ItemCode=02283

At first we had a hutch inside it, but now we just have a big litter tray :D

I really like the hanging baskets, but I'm a bit worried they might try to jump in it (even though they are far from athletic bunnies :? ). Worried they might hurt themselves - they seem to have been fine though, and are eating from underneath. Anyone else have these ??

Back