• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

celebs and fur

rabshan

Mama Doe
So ****** thinks that its alright to wear her mukluk rabbit fur boots as millions of rabbits are killed for meat anyway so might as well use thier skins...what a silly, stupid ***** she really is..these "fur" bunns are not bred for the food chain they are bred especially for the fur trade...kept in atrocious conditions & then have their necks broken or skulls smashed in just so she can have a trendy pair of boots...shame on her. the thick tart. hope she rots in hell along with her rotten boots.

ADMIN EDIT ON NAME

Hiya folks

while we understand your strong feelings on this subject, please can you refrain from the naming of individuals in a negative way in a thread, as they are not here to put their side of the equation.

Please go ahead and have a general discussion on fur, but please note the above.

Thanking you for your understanding of this matter
Best wishes
ADMIN

fur

OOOPPPSSS sorry Adele..just saw red when I read her comments as thought it does not about that rabbits are being slaughtered in millions to provide "celebs" with fur items.

Re: fur

rabshan said:
OOOPPPSSS sorry Adele..just saw red when I read her comments as thought it does not about that rabbits are being slaughtered in millions to provide "celebs" with fur items.

Its okay please dont worry, just needed to point it out for folk to bear in mind in future. :)

celeb.s & fur

I have just read a double page spread in todays Mail about the plight of "fur" rabbits in china where most of the skins to make those mukluk boots comes from...I am stunned & in tears...I have read...looked at...listened & seen most horrible cruelty since I got invovled in campaigned against the fur trade but I was not prepared for what I read in this article. I make myself read these things b/c I want to make others aware of what is going on much as it upsets me...It must not be allowed to be ignored & the more people are aware of what is going on then the better...I pray that it will be stopped & some of those poor rabbits may be allowed a normal life...if you have the mail & read this then I hope you agree with me....A very, very sad & sickened shan.

celebs & fur

Last night I took a look at PETA,S site..what I saw made me ashamed to be part of the human race. I wont describe what I saw as it was sickening but all I will say is that the fur trade is pure evil...shame on anyone that wears it. I just wish that a "certain" woman could see these pics too then perhaps she wouldn,t make such stupid remarks.

Re: celebs & fur

rabshan said:
Last night I took a look at PETA,S site..what I saw made me ashamed to be part of the human race. I wont describe what I saw as it was sickening but all I will say is that the fur trade is pure evil...shame on anyone that wears it. I just wish that a "certain" woman could see these pics too then perhaps she wouldn,t make such stupid remarks.

I completely agree with you. I have been to the PETA website and read the countless articles involving the fur trade. It is absolutely appauling that animals are treated in such inhumane ways for the sake of fashion (or any reason for that matter.) I wish more people, especially celebrities that are flagrantly wearing fur as a fashion trend, would visit the site and educate themselves to what is really going on. It is such a shame. :cry:

CAFT campaign specifically against the fur trade, whereas PETA don't like anything to do with the harm of animals (including the eating of, which is why I don't support them). CAFT have stopped several major stores and companies selling fur products through peaceful means. Good on them!!

AMETHYST

fur trade

Hi amethyist....good for them I give my support to any group that opposses the fur trade....have you seen "that" video made by IFAW. I cant forget it...it is the most indescribably cruel thing I have ever seen . when I first saw it I just couldn,t believe it was true as I watched with my hand stuffed in my mouth & tears streaming down my face..I dont think I will ever forget that raccoon dog or the ordeal it was put through. someone on this group once said that they get fed up with hearing "ban the fur trade" well I challenge them to watch IFAW,s video & still say that. good on you girl for you compassion.

I have several animal welfare stickers on my car windows (it's a wonder I can see out of the windows really!) one of them reads:

Fur is worn by beautiful animals and ugly people.

Don't you agree.
Some people may believe they are beautiful on the outside, but it's the inside that counts. :!:

Back