• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies

Nando

Young Bun
Here are my two babies, Charlie and Harry. :)

100_0158.jpg

That's Harry, isn't he soo adorable???

100_0104.jpg

And this is Charlie, she's such a sweetie.

100_0250.jpg

And this is where they live. :)

I hope you guys like the pictures. :)

Thanks for all the compliments, guys. If you want I could show you the inside of the shed too...

Scrummy? What does that mean? I'm not English, so I don't know all your words. :lol:

Well, here are some pictures of the inside:

100_0253.jpg

100_0255.jpg

Once Harry and Charlie get along we will give them the big cage and let them have pretty much the whole shed for play room. :D

I'll be having a similar set up when Lolly arrives but indoors. Sooty found the cage difficult to get in and out of. I use a flat log roll from the pet shop as a ladder (in case you need to do this sometime) No fixings needed!
You can see it on the left
sciencebags067.jpg

That's a great set up you have! Unfortunately Harry is now confined to his cage since he jumped over the fence, twice! Once he was on Charlie's cage and the other time he was between the two play pens. I have no clue how he manages this but until I find a cover for his play pen he is grounded. And he is throwing so many temper tantrums because of that. :lol:

OMG what a great set up, I never thought about putting actually fencing in a shed before, great idea.

Back