• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black bunny pics to show how lovely they r

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
just reading the post in the rabbits in need section and saw everyone posted pics of there wonderful black buns so thought i would make a section here where every one can post pic of there black buns to show pw
people how lovely they really are, now i was shocked to hear that people dont like black bunnies when i wanted bunnies a always wanted a pair and black female lops but never got them, but about 2 yrs ago when i got into showing a breeding and wanted a black standerd rex but i never managed to get one in the end anyway i got my 1st black bunny is was a black mini lop which is pictured below called faye
so hold on people i have lots of black bunnies so beware lol
sasha
sashaavatar.jpg

babies
bellaskits2wks.jpg

zara(also in siggy 2nd one)
Image001.jpg

bella
d5949395.jpg

monty
Mvc-076f.jpg

faye
faye.jpg

baby-(fayes)
blackotterminilop.jpg

becky

I am very proud of my little darling Treacle.
He has settled in so well since he arrived.

Sniffing the top of the hutches
DSCI0067.jpg

Hesitant pose
CNV00050.jpg

Treacle getting cosy with Harry
CNV00064.jpg

Treacle and Smudge
DSCI0085.jpg

As you can see from my signature - I love black bunnies. I don't understand why some people don't. Rosie our black dutch had been in the rabbit rescue for around 8 months before we chose her. We thought she has such a pretty face. and our two little lionheads are gorgeous, really pretty and so mischievous!

Back