• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beer drinking and chocolate eating bunny???

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
I was sitting relaxing the other night and I was eating those new areo

bubbles - mint flavour - (very yummy) :D and drinking a beer :lol:

I noticed my cheeky bun had eaten half of my aero bubble that I was

holding :shock: :shock: !!! (Serves me right for being engrossed in

whatever I was watching!) :lol: When I told her "no!" she then went over

to my beer bottle and attempted to lick the rim of the bottle!!!! :shock:

What is she like? :lol: I must add, Sophie is never allowed chocolate

and treats that I eat, I just couldn't believe the little madam!!! :lol:

Good job I recieved my bunny bazaar package yesterday, she now has

vine balls etc to occupy her!!!!! :lol: :lol:

She is that! Cheeky little madam! She always tries to pinch what we are having. It has made me eat more fruit etc so she can have some then and she doesn't feel left out! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: !!! Patch trys to steel what ever im eating all the time! last week he jumped on to Alis dinner (curry)!!!!

My Elroy does this all the time, forever is is jumping in my dinner, he now has a habit of climbing in the fridge and runng off with my veg!!!

funny boy he is.

:lol: :lol: Cheeky little thing

Very cute though.

Our two have never tried anything like that. Maybe they aren't interested.

We've had to start being really careful too, Joey has taken to licking the rim of beer bottles too! I'm always nagging o/h not to leave them sitting on the floor.

Joey has also nabbed a nan bread from Andy's plate and dragged it over behind the couch!

They can be very cheeky bunnies! :wink:

My 3 sat watching us cooking on the BBQ.
Made us very paranoid.
I'm convinced they were licking their lips :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSCI0085.jpg

Mum of Harry, Marmalade, Smudge and Treacle

:lol: :lol:

She has also run off with "Nice" biscuits! And she always finds out where her treats are hidden, finds them and runs off with them! :lol: :lol:

Mad cat rabbit, maybe they were thinking, Ohhh, wonder if they are BBQ any broccoli on there!!!?? :lol: :lol: they do like like they are watching very carefully!!!! :lol:

Yeah Toby runs off with my Kitt Katts. I posted a thread about it on here and got told off for Toby eating chocolate :lol:

Is your bun chin coloured?

Toby said:
Yeah Toby runs off with my Kitt Katts. I posted a thread about it on here and got told off for Toby eating chocolate :lol:

Is your bun chin coloured?

Heehee, that's why I put that I don't let Sophie eat them... she just steals them instead!! :lol: :lol:

Chin coloured??!!!! :?: :?

Toby nicks them as well, I don't feed him them. Accept he runs off with the whole packet :roll: But I do tease him sometimes when I am eating one, Now and again I sit on the floor and he goes mental in his cage :lol: Bless.

Chin Colour - Toby’s c Colour (Chinchilla.)

Aww, poor Toby!!! :lol: :lol: Sophie once tried to drink white hot choc too! :shock: :roll:

She is a blue colour! :D

Back