• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New and seeking information!!

beccavcg

New Kit
Hi,
I'm new to owning house rabbits and am looking for advice on what size cage I would need for two adorable rabbits I've seen on rabbitrehome that I would like to adopt (Liqourice and Amazon). My sister keeps house rabbits and started with a dog cage for her two bunnies. I've found one that is 48x30x35 for £54.99 on http://dogcagesuk.com and I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is a good price for this size cage and whether this size cage would be big enough?
I hope someone can help!
Thanks
Becca

Hello, i have no advice on size as all my buns are outside ones, but im sure someone will have advice for you, welcome to the forum XX

Hi there. I would go for the plastic base too. I would feel the metal was a bit scratchy when they move in it. It would make my teeth go funny :? :? :? Do you need an outside run too. Dog playpens are good. Someone else was asking about them

Hi welcome to the forum.
i have exactly the same cage as Beck.. from ebay. Luckily i am only 20mins from the seller so i drove over and picked it up rather than pay the postage. It is heavy and solid and not coated in the black stuff others are coated in.. also i like the plastic base and the bedding was a bonus.. similar to vet bedding.

Back