• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sophie and kiara

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
hello,
this is mom sophie and she lives with her beautifull daughter kiara also mother of kovu and casper, u might of seen some of the pics before but i can see again :D plus others too.sophie was a show bunny with her previous owner and i sometimes show kiara and used to show kovu too, casper i havnt shown he isnt rung or showable, there father louis is a good show rabbit, well ill stop chatting now and get on with the pics.

kiara
Pict0021.jpg

Pict0022.jpg

Pict0023.jpg

Pict0024.jpg

5da3b08e.jpg

sophie(left) and kiara(right)
31194dc1.jpg

Pict0027.jpg

sophie
Pict0028.jpg

sorry about size of pics
well i think that is enough pics lol
becky

Goregous bunnies as ever :love: My favourite on ethough has to be the one sitting at the front on your siggy. Have seen the piccies you put up on here somewhere.

Now I know we arent suppose to have favourites but do you have one becky?

That question can go to you too Phill do you have a favourite in your brood?

humm well i dont really have a favorite one as it like choosing a favorite child but i do have a soft spot for some, opal is my moms softy as she was my first ever show bunny and after having her about 12hours our old girl pikachu bit her on the nose and she had to go to the vets to have stiches and stayed in houe while she had the stiches, she also had the nick name whistlers mother as the stiches on her nose made her whistel :lol: u can see the scar now, pikachuis now fine with all the rabbits just that she had to get used to toher rabbits, flatjake is another of my mom favorite as sheshows him in petand him being such a sofy (see other post) well i couldnt name them all they r just the 1st 2 i thought of
becky

Wow Rex are definately the Kings (and Queens :lol: ) of the bunnies, what beautiful wabbits, how many Rex do you have now Rexy Bexy?

Adele said:
Wow Rex are definately the Kings (and Queens :lol: ) of the bunnies, what beautiful wabbits, how many Rex do you have now Rexy Bexy?
huumm
i that 2 black otter does, and 1 choc otter buck=4
3 chin mini rex does and 2 chin mini rex buck=5
1 opal doe and 1 squirall doe= 2
so that 11 mini rex altogether then include 6 kits which makes it 17 altogether at the mo.
becky

Back