• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm new!

Angie

New Kit
Hi Everyone my name is Angie I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne but I currently live in Blyth, Northumberland.

I've been keeping rabbits since I was 8 years old (I'm 28 now) and I have eight rabbits and two cats.

I've kept various pets since I was little such as dogs, fish, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs but bunnies will always be my favourite!

Introducing my rabbits....

Thanks to members who have replied already, only became a member today so you've made me feel very welcome!

The first of my buns is Charlie an 11 month old crossbreed neutered buck follows me everywhere and licks you to death! Very cheeky

Next up is Fudge a 1 year old crossbreed lop doe, has strange propellor like ears that blow around in the wind! She's a feisty one and is definately the boss! Hates other doe rabbits (I have to keep her separated from the rest, we got her spayed hoping it would calm her down but she's actually got worse!)

Then there's Lucy a 1 year old blue dutch doe, very cute and sweet bun but can be stroppy!

Toffee is an 11 month old crossbreed spayed doe and is Charlie's sister really cute but a very timid bun comes to you when you call her name.

Joey is a Chinchilla neutered buck lives with Fudge as he's the only bun she likes he's very inquisitive and an accomplished escape artist - Should rename him Houdini!

And last but not least are Lily, Lola and Taz. They are 9 week old Dutch x Chinchilla buns hand reared as their mother Lottie died when they were two weeks old. There was originally 6 babies but unfortunately we lost 3. They are adorable very cheeky and have loads of energy and they take after their dad Joey for being able to escape from anything!

Back