• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy Picnic Pictures!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here were my piggies enjoying the sunshine yesterday!!

DSCF0161.jpg

Anyone would think they had had a falling out....

DSCF0162.jpg

Now, where shall I start??

DSCF0164.jpg

What's for pudding mom??

DSCF0167.jpg

AWWW they really made me laugh!! Those are 2 very cute wee piggies youve got there!! Hampton hates being on the grass, he's such a mummys boy, I have to sit in the run with him and he sits on my knee and I have to hand-feed him the grass!! Never known such a soppy pig in all my life!! If I put him down, he freezes and looks so scared and unhappy and if so much as the wind blows, he darts under my leg and hides!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Kerri C said:
AWWW they really made me laugh!! Those are 2 very cute wee piggies youve got there!! Hampton hates being on the grass, he's such a mummys boy, I have to sit in the run with him and he sits on my knee and I have to hand-feed him the grass!! Never known such a soppy pig in all my life!! If I put him down, he freezes and looks so scared and unhappy and if so much as the wind blows, he darts under my leg and hides!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny!!!! :lol:

Sophie went through a phase once of only eating carrot peels and not the actual carrot :roll: :roll:

What are they like eh??! :lol:

5cutebunnies said:
awww lovely piggies :love:

Does the gorgeousd sophie go outside too?

Not yet, I have just ordered her the run from the rr website. I'm a little nervous putting her out. We have 2 cats that live next door and Sophie is absolutely scared stiff of them. I'm worried if they come into the garden while she is out that she will get so frightened she will hurt herself! She seen them through the window one day and ran through the living room, hitting her head on her cage door. Luckily she was ok, but it did take me about 2 hours to calm her down. I dread to think what would happen if she seen them outside... :(

I have ordered the run, and I am going to see what I can do to get her out a little. Even if it means asking the neighbour to keep the cats inside for a while while Sophie is out.

Towsbuns said:
My piggies would leg it if I let them out - they would have to be in a run. Gorgeous piccies.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mine are too interested in eating!!!!! Winnie is a little on the "plump" side, so she wouldn't even attempt it!!!!! :lol: :lol:

sophie/outside

hi- loopyloop
Just a small comment about your Sophie being wary of the 'big outdoors' try her in a run/cage outside first of try and fence off a small amount of garden firstly.Rabbits are ofter wary of big open spaces as they are prey for a lot of other species dont forget.They do like to tear around a lawn everynow and then when they've checked its safe first.But mine given the whole expanse to explore of ten choose to sit in a run in the garden because its got a roof on and I think they feel safe inside.
Just a thought :)

Re: sophie/outside

bunnymyhoney57 said:
hi- loopyloop
Just a small comment about your Sophie being wary of the 'big outdoors' try her in a run/cage outside first of try and fence off a small amount of garden firstly.Rabbits are ofter wary of big open spaces as they are prey for a lot of other species dont forget.They do like to tear around a lawn everynow and then when they've checked its safe first.But mine given the whole expanse to explore of ten choose to sit in a run in the garden because its got a roof on and I think they feel safe inside.
Just a thought :)

Thanks for that. Her run came today, so we will see how she goes. The run has got a lid. I am really nervous of putting her out though! So, I have to be sure of what I'm doing first so she doesn't sense me being nervous! I have got a plan of action though!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: They are funny! Winnie has taken to jumping off the top of her log cabin around 5 am each morning! Wouldn't be so bad, only she is a little plump, so all we hear at 5 am is

"THUD!"

ruffle, ruffle,

"THUD!"

:lol: :lol:

Back