• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elvis pigsley has a new friend

sgprescue

Mama Doe
When doing my 'piggy run' yesterday I went to visit Tracy at Rabbit and guinea pig welfare. She had an elderly dutch guinea pig brought to her. He could do with putting some weight on and has a slight dental problem, other than that he just looks like an old chap. I couldnt resist bringing him back as my poor Elvis is at least 5 years old (but probably a lot older) ,has outlived many guinea pigs and was desperate for some company. They are getting on really well together, they have spent all afternoon in the igloo in the run and there has been no fighting
Here is some pics of the old codgers :love:
Elvis is the sheltie and Mr Ben is the black and white dutch.
Thank you Tracy for letting me give the old chap a home :D

elvismrben2.jpg

elvismrben.jpg

elvismrben3.jpg

Cheryl

aaawwww cute piggies Cheryl, they dont look like old coddgers to me....they have lovely young faces, they are really sweet :D
Great excuse to call in and see the lovely Tracey and Shaun too :wink: :)

awww hoew nice to have found a friend in their old age :love:

I have a guinea pig called buttercup a right grumpy chops she was a baby, she is seven and half years old now and I have to say she looks no different from when she was a young piggie

Back