• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

there first time on the grass!!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
14may05one.jpg

15may05three.jpg

hermonthegrassone.jpg

hagonthegrassone1.jpg

14may05two.jpg

OMG Eve they both look so healthy!! i still can't get over how georgous they are!!!!!! i love the first pic of Hagrid!!!!

Phill said:
OMG Eve they both look so healthy!! i still can't get over how georgous they are!!!!!! i love the first pic of Hagrid!!!!

i know they are gorgeousssssss! and he is getting on well, on is even not being picky with his food anymore and nearly crossed over to burgress!

thanks eve x

Beautiful bunnies, really stunning :D
Can I just ask how old they are, as when bunnies are young , it is prudent to limit how much fresh grass they eat, as their digestive system can be very easily upset.
Sorry I am not meaning to put any dampers on your lovely set up , or bunnies, I just thought I should mention it ..they are so gorgeous I would hate for them to get gas in their tums :wink:
Do they like cuddles Eve? I would love to snuggle(and SMUGGLE!! :twisted: :lol: ) them :p :p :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
Beautiful bunnies, really stunning :D
Can I just ask how old they are, as when bunnies are young , it is prudent to limit how much fresh grass they eat, as their digestive system can be very easily upset.
Sorry I am not meaning to put any dampers on your lovely set up , or bunnies, I just thought I should mention it ..they are so gorgeous I would hate for them to get gas in their tums :wink:
Do they like cuddles Eve? I would love to snuggle(and SMUGGLE!! :twisted: :lol: ) them :p :p :lol: :lol:

hi adele they are now 12 wekks old and i only had them on there for 15 minutes, 10 minutes of which they were binking around exploring and the other 5 minutes they were eating grass... when or how long would you have them on there for?

they are house rabbits so we a trying to make them as friendly as poss, hagrid has been handled so much by me and the vet because of his stasis that he is really friendly and herm is getting there!

thanks eve x

Back