• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got a bit camera happy today...

houndour

Warren Scout
You're lucky this is all you're getting, I took like 100 pictures!!

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

aww cute pics! i wouldn't like to be the ones to tell them that their bumbs are now officially famous!! :lol:

Great photos, but were you crawling on your stomach across the grass to take them? How did you get so low under the bunnies..or were you sitting down one of their burrows at the time..I am intrigued now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (not to mention nosey!!) :lol: :lol:

OK i will admit it, I wasn't lying on my tummy...

The beauty of having a digital camera with a memory card large enough to hold 250 pictures is you can take loads of pics and it don't matter if they are rubbish :D I just simply had the camera on the ground and took random pics. A lot were TOO close up cos twiglet and eeyore got nosey. :lol:

It's a lot easier taking pics of rabbits tho. I also have a fish tank and take hundreds of pictures of my fish only to get 1 or 2 good ones. I would skint if I was relying on developing photos :|

Back