• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

beetle!

Katie

Mama Doe
my dad found a beetle in the park and decided he wanted to take it home incase someone stepped on it :roll: he actually wanted to keep it as a pet! but we all yelled at him that he didn't know how to care for it and after a few feeble 'well i can look it up..' 'pleeease' he finally put it on our front lawn

it was h000ge!!

my.php

my.php

holdingbeetle21ee.jpg

Grosse, I would of stamped on it screamed at it then ran away.
I hate creepy crawlies :wink:
Earwigs are the worst, I use to think they'd run down your ear and eat your brain :lol: (well I was 29 at the time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

DSCI0065.jpg

My little babe

Grosse, I would of stamped on it screamed at it then ran away.
I hate creepy crawlies Wink
Earwigs are the worst, I use to think they'd run down your ear and eat your brain Laughing (well I was 29 at the time!! Laughing Laughing Laughing )

:evil: its people like you that made my dad bring it home!!! shame on you!! :lol:

Didi anyone see dr Who tonight? Think that Beetle had a starring role!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tamsin said:
Cool! Thats a stag beetle. I think they're quite rare :D

Tam

Not in North Wales they aren't :shock: :shock: I don't know how many of them I have seen since we moved here 15 years ago :shock: The first time I saw one I nearly passed out :shock: :shock: John had to carry me back into the house :shock: I was a nervous wreck for weeks :shock: :shock: I absolutely hate them :x :evil:
Oh I can't look at the pictures any more - they are making me feel faint :shock: :shock: :shock:

haha sorry to spook you out guys! and yea tamsin they are kinda rare here, thats why my dad wanted to make sure no body squished it!

OOOOH my goodness, I cant look directly at it - I feel quite faint!! :shock: Did that thing come from England!!! OMG, there are creatures like that in ENGLAND!!!?!! :shock: :shock:

Job for rent-a-kill there I think :?

When we flew home for the canaries last year hubby found a locus in the airport. He very thoughtfully moved it so it wasn't trodden on.

We'd been home a couple of days when a plague of locus hit the island.

Maybe word got out that people in the Canaries were nice to Locus, I blame him 8)

Ewwwwwwwww! We really need a grossed out emotion!!!!! Kinda cool though that it's rare!!! but sooo glad it was your dad and not minE!!!!

Back