• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patch Has a new family!- UPDATE or maybe not!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hey guys! I was having a think today and decided to put Patch with Pan, Toffee, Velvet and Holly as he was getting depressed on his own!!! so i did!!! and it went great!!!

Toffee, velvet and Pan
PhillsPicture012.jpg

Patch and Toffee
PhillsPicture010.jpg

Toffee
PhillsPicture009.jpg

Pan and Velvet in the background
VelvetandHolly.jpg

Patch
Patch2.jpg

Toffee
Toffee.jpg

Holly and Pan
HollyandToffee.jpg

Everyone is having such great luck bonding this week, I hope it goes good for me too! Your buns are adorable and I bet patch is happy to have some company now!

It was really funny the first time i intorduced him to Rex Lilly Meg and Poppet ( they didn't like him) because he hadn't lived with any other rabbits and i don't think he'd ever seen one cause he got so excited but when they didn't like him he was back to being on his own during the day and with me at night. My other half went to see him on thursday afternoon and he said Patch just sat there looking at him but did'nt come to see him. i was getting really upset cause i could'nt wait another 6 weeks for spots baby's to be ready! and then i thought of toffee cause he's a very easy going rabbit and his family have only been together for about 5 weeks so introducing another member should'nt be to hard! and it worked which is a whole load off my mind!!

Gosh that was a bit of a ramble!!!

OK cheers and happieness all too soon! the lasdt time i checked them last night was 9.30pm and they were fine, i checked thismorning and there had been a major fight with Patch coming off worse! no Major damage done a few scratches and lots of fur all over the run. Now im back to being worried and feeling very sad and upset with myself as it seemed to be going so well!!! Never mind back to square one!!!!

With all this sucess, think I may have to try Ralf and Pop's again. I'll probably be the one who lets you all down though!! :lol: :lol:

Nope Kerri i already failed with the bonding! Patch and Velvet had a huge fight and i had to remove patch Velvet came away with one scratch on her ear but poor Patch came away with a huge chunk out of one ear a couple of scratches on the other a scratch down his lip and very depressed! i feel very bad and very guilty but soon i will have afriend for him when spots baby's are big enough!!

Lets hope so i think im more upset than he is!!!!! he's just jumping around the bedroom as though nothing has happend, This morning he looked very depressed when i went in to the run but as soon as i put him in the bedroom and gave him a cuddle he perked up!

AWW so sorry to hear that, its so heart-breaking when it doesnt work, I know how you feel. Dont feel guilty, you are a brilliant bunny mummy and are only trying to keep them happy. Give them a BIG hug from me!! xxx

I will do Kerri Thanks XX it just means Patcxh has to wait 6 weeks for his girlfriends!!! And there could be a few of them He he :D

Back