• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Pellets?

Toby

Banned
I am thinking of going to P@H tomorrow and I wanna know which are the best pellets to get? I know I am just going to waste my money again, but maybe I might try another type of pellets. This week his had " Burgess Supa Fruiti " (a mix) and he likes that one. He even eats the crumbled bits at the bottom and that is amazing for Toby. I know this isnt as good for him, toby likes it so thats a hint :lol: . But I will probebly just leave him with a bow of pellets and nothing else.

p@h only stock burgess excel and their own make pellets. Science selective or a&p are probably better pellets but if he wont eat em then thats no good

Is it not ok for him if hes eating all the bits? Or can you mix in really healthy pellets (excel lite eg) in with the mix?

Is it not ok for him if hes eating all the bits? Or can you mix in really healthy pellets (excel lite eg) in with the mix?

I tried that and he look insulted :lol: He still left all the good pellets, his a naughty boy :wink:

I think hes old enough to be allowed a little idiosyncracy at times.
Crumbling them in the mix maybe?

Yeah I know I am getting a bit stricked at his age aren’t I :) . His been strong up to now but I am not going to milk anything.

He chews his food great, but I want him to get more vits in him now his getting older. Id still give his mix but It would be nice to know that he has more vits now and again.

Back