• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

About a GP

Sooty

Mama Doe
I know a parent at my girls school is keeping a guinea pig in a small wire hamster cage. My neighbour was round visiting today and asked if it gets out. She said "sometimes". I don't think she realises the lack of space is a problem. I dont want to make her ignore me as a mad loony by ranting on so anyone got ideas for me? I know she had a guinea pig who died before they got this one but i dont know how old it was.

hmm maye educate your daughter and ask her to tell the teacher off!! who can ignore a little girl afterall?? these stories are quite sad :(

ooops sorry didn't read the question right :oops: hmm yea leaflets are a good idea to just post through he letterbox.. or maybe ask an rspca person to come and take a look, they do it anonymously

The thing about a visit is the GP is indoors so anonymous wouldnt be poss. I will do the book thing and say i picked it up in a sale and thought of them.

Back