• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few new pics of the baby's

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
PhillsPicture015.jpg

PhillsPicture016.jpg

PhillsPicture014.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :love:
They are so cute. I especially like the second one, only a tiddy bit more than the others though. :lol:

I could just squeeze them like mad.

what lovely babies, so cute and cuddly. I love my buns but they are huge and never saw them as babies. Can't believe they fit in your hand like that. How old are they now I want a teeny tiny baby bun to cuddle all for myself you lucky girl. Love all the names you have for them.

They grow so fast dont they? I was just looking through piccies of when oliver was that small, and now he is a huge, neutered boy! Good luck with the cuties and cuddle them tons and tons for me!

of phil can i have the agouti he looks wild i like that look! you could take the hoggwarts express from bonny scotland or send him via owl mail, so i will expect to receive him monday!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

Hey guys thanks!!! they are two weeks old on monday!!!! the middle one is dash and i have checked tonight and i suspect he is a he!!!! Eve im sure we could get him down to you!!!! :lol: :lol:

Phill said:
Hey guys thanks!!! they are two weeks old on monday!!!! the middle one is dash and i have checked tonight and i suspect he is a he!!!! Eve im sure we could get him down to you!!!! :lol: :lol:

dont you think they are really too young to be knowing what sex they are phil? plus girls can change to boys!

eve x

No i wont actually be able to tell for sure for another 2-3 weeks when there 4/5 weeks old!!! It's just a guess at the mo but i've decided he's a he!!!! he looks like one!! i'll get a shock if he's a she!!! :lol: :lol:

Phill said:
No i wont actually be able to tell for sure for another 2-3 weeks when there 4/5 weeks old!!! It's just a guess at the mo but i've decided he's a he!!!! he looks like one!! i'll get a shock if he's a she!!! :lol: :lol:

mate i was sure when mine were small and outta 6 i got one right! :shock: :oops: :lol:

bunnylove said:
Phill said:

mate i was sure when mine were small and outta 6 i got one right! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Ha Ha The last time i had babies which wwas 14 months ago!!! I got non right until they were 5 weeks old!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any sign of their wild daddy in them (except for the colour of the agouti ones).

Do they seem more wiry looking or more flighty?

I would love a baby wild bunny - I guess yours are the next best thing ;) !

Caz

Back