• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Chinning"?

Why do rabbits do this lol?

I didn't know there was a term for it until I came on this forum! But when I had rabbits when I was younger they would "chin" everything! :lol:

Buns have a sent gland under there chin they do it to make things smell like them and then thats there territory!!

Jemima and the other 3 have the run of the house at different times, it's funny to watch them go round chinning the same spots that the other one(s) have.

"That's mine, and this is mine, and this is mine" :lol:

It always reminds me of the seagulls in Finding Nemo!

Nix said:
Jemima and the other 3 have the run of the house at different times, it's funny to watch them go round chinning the same spots that the other one(s) have.

Lol! It reminds me of the Cat in Red Dwarf with his little spray can, "That's mine, this is mine, this is mine!" :lol:

RipleysRatPack said:
Nix said:

Lol! It reminds me of the Cat in Red Dwarf with his little spray can, "That's mine, this is mine, this is mine!" :lol:

Yay, a fellow Red Dwarf fan :D

Mmmhh, I thought chinning was like they were saying that something belonged to them :oops: :oops:

Rob doesn't chin anything in the house except me - I was always convinced this was because he knows he is the boss :wink:

Take a bunny some place new and they walk around chinning everything !!

Skip lives indoors but never chins anything as he has already done every possible nook and cranny but when i take him outside he goes round chinning all the weeds and plants !! If i leave a new object indoors on the floor he straight away comes up to it and starts chinning as if to say ' you left it here but now it's mine' :lol:

hi all i too thought that pepper had an itch untill i came to the forum
and found out what he was really doing. its quite funny really because he chins the kids toys and you here them say thats not yours thats mine :lol:

MandyM said:
Phill said:
I have up to series 6!!! wooooo hooooo!!!!! Im gonna eat you little fishy!!

:lol: Doesn't matter how many times I watch um you just can't help but laugh....

YAY! We have Red Dwarf fans! Cool! :D :D :D :D :D :D

FISH!
Today's fish is trout a la creme. Enjoy your meal.
FISH!
FISH!
FISH!
FISH!
I will!
:lol: :lol:

Jeremy said:
MandyM said:
Phill said:
I have up to series 6!!! wooooo hooooo!!!!! Im gonna eat you little fishy!!

:lol: Doesn't matter how many times I watch um you just can't help but laugh....

YAY! We have Red Dwarf fans! Cool! :D :D :D :D :D :D

FISH!
FISH!
FISH!
FISH!
FISH!
I will!
:lol: :lol:

Rimmer World :lol: :lol: :lol: He's Arnold Arnold Arnold Rimmer without him life would be much dimmer...........

Sorry Ripleys Rat Pack gone a little O/T here :oops:

MandyM said:
[Rimmer World :lol: :lol: :lol: He's Arnold Arnold Arnold Rimmer without him life would be much dimmer...........

"He doesn't look anything like Yule Brenner,
He's not bald and his head doesn't glimmer." :lol: :lol:

Back