• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

babies now 7 weeks old!!!

haffyj

Mama Doe
i have now uploaded the new pictures of the babies they are now 7 weeks old today!!! look how much they have grown!!! i think the piccies will come out a bit big!

This little laddy has been named by his new owners already!! his name is Tandy was Mini bea i can't wait to get rid of this one he is a little monster!!! :shock: (joking) :lol:
candy.jpg

This one has been named also by his owner Barney!! i will miss this one he is so sweet a mummys boy!!!
barney.jpg

This fella has got so big!!! look phill this is my gaint dark one!!! beware!!! My O/H cousin is having him i don't think they have named him yet!!
chocolate.jpg

And this cutie is Amber she is the one i am keeping!!!
Amber.jpg

I thought i would add a picture of my Rex (Who shall be going in for his 'op' soon!!)
rex.jpg

OMG haffy! they are georgous i LURVE amber she is sooooooo cute!!!!!!! and Big black guy is HUGE!!!!!! I love them!! can't wait till mine get to that size!!!! My mum said last night when we were giving babies cuddles ' all these babies are staying arn't they!!!?!?!?!?!' and i just shrugged my shoulders and went 'YEH'!!! he he he he he he he he!!!

Amber turned out to be the smallest one!! the chocolate one has always been big and he loves his food!!! he leaps over anybody in his way of food!!

this is a warning to anybody wanting to get a fawn and white bunny DON'T DO IT!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DO IT!!! :lol: :lol:

Back