• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Rabbit Vision

linnyloo

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I was just wondering how good a rabbit's eyesight is??

Skip was running around really fast this morning and he ran straight out of the kitchen and into me !! :?

It hurt my legs as he was going so fast but i was more worried about his head... :eek:
I went through a point of worrying that there was something wrong with his eyesight as i used to wave at him but he wouldn't respond but now I'm inclined to think he is just ignoring me most of the time :shock:
Anyone else had this problem?? He is always getting under our feet too :lol:

My buns do this sometimes! i don't think bunny eyesight is that good i think they reley more on there sense of hearing and smell more!!

Well, they can't see things directly n front of their nose so it could of been that. Or maybe he just assumed he had right of way and that you'd move :wink:

:D , explains quite a lot doesn't it......... *sings: I can see clearly now the rain has gone, no more obbbbstickkkkkles in my way......*

bunnyhuggger said:
:D , explains quite a lot doesn't it......... *sings: I can see clearly now the rain has gone, no more obbbbstickkkkkles in my way......*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what is with all the singing Lynda....watch out else you will end up with a frog in your throat :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You need to sing louder anyway, I cannot hear you in Worcestershire :( :lol: :lol: ..all I can hear is BUZZING..we have a bee invasion once again folks... :shock: :roll: :( :lol:....wish my vision was not so clouded by a swarm of darn bees right now.. :twisted: :lol:

* Sings again.....

Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Buzzing round from tree to tree.
Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Don't you dare to buzz near me!

Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Buzzing right in front of me,
Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
You don't listen well, I see!
:lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
* Sings again.....

Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Buzzing round from tree to tree.
Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Don't you dare to buzz near me!

Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
Buzzing right in front of me,
Buzzy, buzzy, buzzy bee,
You don't listen well, I see!
:lol:

OMG where on earth do you get these things from Lynda...that is so apt, I am nearly falling off my seat laughing ..love it!! :wink: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: we aim to please....

aawwwww thanks Honey Pot Lynda :shock: :lol: :lol:
now I must BUZZ off and go do something less sweet instead...clean Tigers sticky eye :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
bunnyhuggger said:
:lol: we aim to please....

aawwwww thanks Honey Pot Lynda :shock: :lol: :lol:
now I must BUZZ off and go do something less sweet instead...clean Tigers sticky eye :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell him Aunty Lany and Aunty Mandy send him biiiiiiiiiig hugsxx

*looks around*

nope, no other hands in the air .... seems it was only you Lynn... carpet burns eh? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back