• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blueberry loves Brian

beck

Mama Doe
Blueberry and Brian :D :love:

blueandbrian.jpg

may05.jpg

This is usually what I see, Brian trying really hard to get a stray lick :roll:

blubri505.jpg

This is a VERY rare sight :love:

love505.jpg

OMG i Looooooooove Bluberry she looks so big next to brian!! What an adorable couple XXXXX

:lol: Blueberry is a big girly now isn't she! They're both beautiful buns. So its a case of "lick lick there ya go, that'll do ya"?

hehe, another pair where the doe is the boss! (and twice the size). Oli does the same with Sylvia, always trying to get a stroke when she's busy cleaning herself. The cutest thing was the other day when I bent under the table and saw them BOTH cleaning Sylvia's back foot together! hehe

Are yours newly bonded or have they been a couple for some time? :)

bunnyhuggger said:
So its a case of "lick lick there ya go, that'll do ya"?
:lol: Yes, very much so!!! 10 mins later she'll be seriously chasing him away wherever he goes and he'll be thumping at her :roll:

Bunny-mad they have been bonded for about 5 months now.

I don't know about a wedding Adele! They have too many tiffs!! Maybe Blueberry will mellow with age :lol: :lol:

beck said:
Bunny-mad they have been bonded for about 5 months now.

I don't know about a wedding Adele! They have too many tiffs!! Maybe Blueberry will mellow with age :lol: :lol:

Awww, bless. They will probably get on better as time goes along - these frenchies are hard to please! lol :lol:

Back