• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good homes wanted

A

Ambo

I have two female, I believe, medium lops who are very pretty and sisters. They are just over a year old and lovely little animals. They are still quite shy and nervous (unless you are feeding them :) ) but not at all aggressive.

The reason that I am looking for new homes is that when I first got the rabbits I was working part time and able to spend most of the afternoons with them. For the last couple of months there have been some personal circumstances that have changed and I now have to work full time meaning that I can't give these two girls the attention and love that they deserve. I really don't want to see them go but it would be a much happier life for them.

If there is anyone in South Wales or surrounding area (am willing to travel to make sure they go to a good home) please let me know or email me ambo@killerqueen.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Back