• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby bunnys meet everyone! everyone meet baby's!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
This is George/Georgina
PhillsPictureblackbun.jpg

This is Apple/Gus
Apple.jpg

This is April/Harry
PhillsPictureblawhitebun.jpg

He he im such a proud grandma!!
This is May/Dash
PhillsPicturefawn1.jpg

This is Ivy/Buddy
PhillsPictureblackwhit2.jpg

This is Rose/Pluto
PhillsPicturefawn2.jpg

And This is Ellie/Scooter
PhillsPicturefawn3.jpg

Thanks guys! Im gonna be building another outdoor run very soon for the Girls and Patch to live in and the boys get a kennel!

all the females! (don't know what sex they are yet) I am going to try to find homes for the males but if i can't i will keep them too :D :shock: I think im barmy!!!

Don't!!! mine go next week and i want to keep them all now!!! the new owners (Well two of them) have already named theirs!!! the grey one is Barney and the fawn and white one is called Tandy!!! i have got new photos at home i must update them so i can show you

Oh it's heartbreaking but joyful at the same time when they go!!! But piccis would be lovely yours must HUGE by know!

they are the dark one is HUGE!!! alot bigger than the rest!! the tan girl (the one i am keeping Amber) is so much smaller compared to the girls!!!

I will be glad when they go they are eating the hutch!!

Back