• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies

Squishy

Banned
Heres some pictures of my house bunny Floppy, I'm not sure if she knows shes a rabbit as she spends most of her time playing with my dogs of sleeping with them on my bed. I have to keep the dog food out of her way as she seems to like it which confuses me a bit :?

Floppy4.jpg
Floppy1.jpg

Next is my little boy Munin. He is a sweet little boy, he had tiny ears compared to my girls. But hes still growing so maybe they just need to catch up :lol:

Munin5.jpg
Munin3.jpg

Next is my oldest bunny Cotty, She's a cute lill baby and loves her runs around the garden. I've had her since she was 6 weeks old.

Cotty1.jpg
Cotty2.jpg

And last is Cola I saw her in the pet shop and thought she had unusual pattern. She was so cute and I just had to take her home.

Cola5.jpg
Cola4.jpg

Aw, very cute!

Haha, your avatar is funny, I wanted a tshirt on with that once and couldn't find it!! :cry: :lol:

Back