• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfalfa Cubes? How vig are they?

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys

I was thinking about getting the buns some of thoses alfalfa cubes for a treat and just really wanted to know how big they were. And should i just get a few or one for each bun??

About an inch by an inch and a half roughly. They break quite easily so either one per bun or a piece per bun.

Tam

Sooty has no interest in his. PM me your address and i'll send you them. Only taken 2 from the bag!

Are you sure Fiona? Thats very generous of you i could send you a cheque for them i don't mind! my buns love stuff like that!!

Sootys gran bought them They are only in a small bag so i want you to have them..no money just photos!

Mine used to love those forage feasts! but whenthe family grew they became a bit expensive the alfalfa cubes are cheaper!!!! i have one family of buns who don't really like there dry food they prefer hay and grass!!! Tree you can send them to me i'll make a donation towards bunny grooming!!!! :lol:

:lol: I don't want any money, just give me your address and I will pop them in the post tomorrow, mine don't like them.

:D

Sorry Phill. I wrapped and addressed the alfafa and took it to the PO to post...£4 something...thats more than the stuff itself....sorry, didn't post it. Anyone near me want it? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Phil,

I can't post them today, as I couldn't find them. I will find them for you thou. I have nearly a full bag. :D

Are you sure Tree, Sooty went to post hers last night but it was going to cost £4 for the postage!!

Back