• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 baby Lion heads need homes

Debs0371

Warren Scout
Hi folks

My work colleague Ian needs to find homes for 2 baby Lionheads. He did have a home lined up but the guy has just this minute let him down. Ian has the mum & dad, but with the babies, hutch space is now getting a tad cramped. :?

He did get his buck neutered and had separated the buns, but the little minx got back with her beau and a month later, Surprise Surprise :shock:

Afraid he doesnt know what sex the babies are, but they are ready to leave the mother - they are about 9 weeks old I think.

Can anyone help??

Hi Debs the size they are shown on under Breeds for Rabbit Rehome site is small breeds. It doesnt state a weight tho on the site. I had a search on a couple of different sites and that said weight is around 3lb to 3.5lb.

I have a lionhead female, we are going to view a male lionhead to pair her hopefully, on sunday at ARC

She is only 0.45kg and she is 15 wks old, the male we are going to view is 1.25kg.

Not sure if he will be to big, we wanted one of a similar size as we were afraid of her getting hurt by a big rabbit. 3-3.5lb sounds quite big for her!!

Ill let you know if it doesnt work out on sunday as we maybe interested if you have a male

god that was confusing :lol: Debs talking to Debs :lol: :lol: 8)

Debs, have you listed them on RR :wink: with piccies if you can :wink: :D

:lol: tee hee, I know Debs is just such a popular (dead common!) name :lol:

I havent put them on RR because I didnt think I had enough detail. I havent got any pics, tho I've asked him for some, and he doesnt know what sex the kits are. :?

Ian told me they went to a rescue last night, I think his girlfriend organised it? I think they are now at St Andrews Ridge, Swindon - listed on RR a-z.

Back