• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

let not forget my old girly pikachu

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
this is my 1st ever bunny she was a pet shop bunny :( along with her sister raichu who has to be put to sleep at 2 1/2 yrs old due to bridging of the spine which was thought to be due to inbreeding :cry: these were my first and last pet shop buns but now found out it was from a bad pet shop now i know more about bunnies, they told us fibs as they had little bunny knowlage, there advice was no grass, hay or greens untill they r 6 months old :shock: , pikachu is a mini lop and said it can take a yr for the ears to lop which is not true they should lop as babies so if they dont they will never. Told us to feed them on some rubbish food and within a week on had to fo to the vets as it wouldnt eat anything apart from weetabix and was told to put them straight onto hay and grass.
well any way here is my little softy pikachu ay 5yrs old and doing well for her age as she could be very well an inbreed rabbit. she used to come to shows with me in the pet cless and was a petting bunny at an agricultural show last year and every one wanted her and thought she was a young rabbit, she here she is with a few of her winnings bless, oh she also used to go to my mom school to show the children

Pict0012.jpg

wow she has her ears sort of lopped
Pict0013.jpg

Pict0014.jpg

Pict0015.jpg

9306be55.jpg

becky

Awwww, she beautiful and so is her late siberling. I got Bert and Ernie from same shop (before I knew about RR or GR), I think I did anyway is it a garden centre too?

Tree said:
Awwww, she beautiful and so is her late siberling. I got Bert and Ernie from same shop (before I knew about RR or GR), I think I did anyway is it a garden centre too?

ye it is dolittles (hope i can say the name :roll: )
becky

Back