• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolly the lady needs a new home

BOO

Young Bun
Please can someone offer a kind loving housebunny home to Lolly?

Lolly is a lionhead x harlequin who dislikes my male bunny Benny. After 5 months they are still fighting and it's nasty, both have suffered bad bites, scratches and bald patches and now I think enough is enough.

Lolly is lovely, she follows me around the house and will nibble toes and sit under my feet for attention. She happily skips about the house running into the sofa, and enjoys laying flat out by the radiator.

She does have the snuffles which are better when indoors and I've found that an orange/satsuma a day helps her too. She doesn't seem to be contagious as hasn't infected Benny or the bunnies in the rehome centre I got her from and she is neutered.

Can someone please offer her a loving satsuma feeding home?

Any luck Boo :?: Have you listed Lolly on RR or, as Tracy has said, if she originally came from a rescue, have you tried them :?: :D

Lolly

Yeah I have contacted the rehome centre I got her from and they are happy to take her back but it means she'll be outside so I agreed to keep her 'til we can find her a house bunny home.
Still no luck so far but am trying to add a photo to rabbit rehome as have put her on there too.

Hope no one minds me suggesting this? :oops:

But if Sotty wanted to take her on could a bunny relay be organized to get her there??

Sorry to poke my nose in here as I cant drive so couldnt help out, its just ive read on here that others have done it...........Just a suggestion!! :roll: :roll:

Oooh that sounds like a good idea but how would a "rabbit relay" work.
You will all have to excuse my ignorance as I don't get to go on her a lot so I don't know about Sooty. Is he a lonely lionhead with snuffles too?
I reckon they would make a lovely couple!

This is Lolly

lolly1.jpg

lolly2.jpg

lolly3.jpg

lolly4.jpg

lolly5.jpg

She looks a lovely rabbit, hope you find a lovely home for her soon

Janice

Animal Rescue and Care

Oh Wow Lolly is beautiful :) , we can certainly help organise a rabbit relay if needed...just SHOUT!! and we will do what we can to help.

Best wishes
Adele

unfiledApril2005007.jpg

This is Sooty. On Baytril for snuffles at mo. Not neutered yet but will be done. Calm bun, doesnt jump up on things (yet) but loves mad bouncing and nose rubs

A drop of rescue remedy before he leaves will certainly reduce the stress on Lolly.

I would suggest posting a transport required from .......... to ........... on the 'rabbits in need' forum.

Good luck

Janice

Animal Rescue and Care

Well Boo posted at 5:45am this morning asking if Sooty was interested so I guess she must be still available.

I really hope you can get some transport organized and get these 2 snuffly buns together.

Sorry I cant help out, but my thoughts are with you, keep us posted.xx

:D

Im sure Phill is coming down from scotland to somewhere in the midlands.. birmingham maybe.. afraid i cant remember when or who she is visiting but maybe worth asking her if she can help out at all?
Aaaawww it would be lovely to get them together :D

Back