• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess Supa Excel

WonderBunn

Alpha Buck
My buns are currently on this and the 3 of them (potentially 4 if I decide to move Squishie off her Junior & Dwarf mix) mange to go through a 4kg bag quite quickly.

I have seen the big bag of it at P@H for £13.99, does anyone know of anywhere cheaper? I have done a search online and I can only find it at around £15.99 and this doesnt include postage.

I would also like to know if you can get the dwarf&junior mix in the 10kg bags or the 'lite' version (even though Squishie doesnt seem to be taking to it and picks out all the dwarf&junior and leaves the bigger 'lite' bits :? )

Thats ok for all buns then? Think that was what Tamsin recommended for Sooty. Why cant you get it in bigger bags. Should call manufacturer!

Thanks for the info, its what I thought really P@H are going to be the cheapest. I would have to find it quite a bit cheaper on the web as postage with cost enough for a bag that big!!!!

Theres a care line on the Burgess wesbite, just click on the link that bunny-mad posted.

also if you buy from p&h atb the moment you get a free bag of foridge but im not sure if its with the big bags but it is with the 2 kg and the 4 kg so i would have thought so :D

My vet has been on at Burgess for ages to sell the lite in the larger bags and discontinue the normal one as he says lite is the best for all rabbits. When I visit my wholsaler I always get them to request lite in the larger bags from Burgess. If they keep getting pestered eventually they will get the hint!

I can't afford to change to lite as I would get through the small bags too quickly with four rabbits (especially as Zeus eats for two ;) ). So he is on the normal. If they did the lite in larger bags I would swap them over.

I can get the Super Excell cheaper than P@H but with postage it would be more expensive to send it to you if someone local wants any I can pick it up when I next get mine.

Caz

Caz said:
I can't afford to change to lite as I would get through the small bags too quickly with four rabbits (especially as Zeus eats for two ;) ). So he is on the normal. If they did the lite in larger bags I would swap them over.

Caz

See thats it for me too, if I could get them all on lite it would be great but I cant do it until they do like in bigger bags. Same as you having 4 bunnies the little bags as rubbish

Back