• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sasha

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
here is sasha my black otter mini rex
she is such a poser, not the friendlyest buns (had as an adult) but is a good poser
d84878e6.jpg

Pict0018.jpg

Pict0019.jpg

this is my favorite pic of her
Pict0020.jpg

becky

Denny said:
WOW, she certainly is a good poser :D dont you just want to rub that tum :D 8) 8)

cheers all :D

rub that tum lol she would fly throught the air she is quite a nevous and not so friendly bun, some days she ok, she came to us like this and she can be hard to get hold of to pick up some time she will sit and let u stoke her but the other day she was sitting onthe arm of the chair and i was realxing :D then she can to sniff my face and bit my eye lid, ouch, luckly it didnt bleed then l8er on she bit my chin but she is a beaut andlove to sit forthe camara and that day she was behaving herself :D
becky

loopylop said:
:shock: :shock: bit your eyelid??!!!! OUCH!!!!!!

*nods sagely* yes and Becky's just waiting to get the other eyelid done so that she can see perfectly well without opening her eyes, a handy talent :wink: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
loopylop said:
:shock: :shock: bit your eyelid??!!!! OUCH!!!!!!

*nods sagely* yes and Becky's just waiting to get the other eyelid done so that she can see perfectly well without opening her eyes, a handy talent :wink: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

she has been behaving herself a bit now but she aint going near my face for awhile lol
becky

Back