• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

millie (more photos!)

here are some more photos of millie XxX

lolbunny.png

oliverandmillie.png

bed.png

i was sooo excited but i did sleep as i didnt get to sleep the night before untill about 3 in the morning and still woke at 6:45!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
she is so fluffy!" 8)

She really is gorgeous but Oh so big, if she is a baby. She looks as big as big as Binky and Panzy and they adult dwarf lops, is there anyway you can weigh her??

If you can keep her still yes give it ago,

or weigh yourself, then weigh yourself holding millie and find the difference :D then you will know what she weighs

hi

Oh she is truly gorgeous - I'm in love :love:

Now if only we knew how old she really is - any guesses anyone?? She doesn't look fat or pregnant to me anyway - just cuddly! I think you can tell their age a bit from their claws - what are hers like Amy?

You will miss her soooo much while you're at school :bunny:

Edana and the boys

she is lovely Amy :D :D she does look quite big :lol: :lol: is she settling in well, dont forget to watch all your cables in your room :wink: they are little minx's when it comes to wires :lol: :lol: :lol:

She has beautiful markings/colouring :love: :D :D

she is settling well thanks denny my problem is when i let her room she goes to the toilet every where- but when she is in her cage she goes in her litter tray! :roll:

have you read any of the tips on toilet training bunnies ?

If you're going to let her wander around, it may be any idea to use a litter tray in the room too.

If she wees in the same spot, use a tray there.

If she uses different spots, there is probably a corner that she uses too. Put some newspaper down in the other areas and a litter tray in the corner. If she pees on the paper, move it into the litter tray so it carries the smell with it.

Its a bit trial and error - but after a while you can normally find the right spot.

Good luck - how's she doing btw ?

Martin+Pam

Back