• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sammy the wee cutie!

Well, Reading's not that far from Twickenham is it? :wink:

Seriously though, he is a very sweet boy. Booked for neutering Wednesday.

I know, I was maybe thinking of getting aboyfriend for Poppy seen as Ralf is gay, and he really caught my eye. But I couldnt handle it if they fought, I wouldnt have enough room in the shed to keep another single bun!! :roll:

well he is not listed now so I asssume he has found a home :wink: I too loved Deano but he is'nt listed anymore either :wink:

thats because we have had so many people enquiry about him! he is going this weekend, i am pairing him up with a girl bunny called beryl, and he will be going to live as a house rabbit!

Frankie who is Sammys brother is still looking for a lovely new home.

rabbit2sm.jpg

I think Sammy disappearing and reappearing is partly my fault, I tend to take them off the website when they have actually left ARC, occassionally before. I do this as we get quite a number of people who say they will adopt a rabbit or a guinea pig and then don't come and actually take them. Deano there other brother has been rehomed earlier and I took Sammy off by mistake and left Deano on the website ... hense why he reappeared.

Janice

Animal Rescue and Care

Poor Sammy :(

Why didnt he get rehomed? He looks so cute.

Seeing all the lovely bunnies at Donnas I could have walked away with the lot! :D

That's such a shame...... if only I had the space for a third bun! ....... I could always free up some space by getting rid of my boyfriend!! :lol:

Hope Sammy gets a chance at a forever home soon.

The people viewing him were first time owners with small children. Sammy is a typical 6 month newly neutered male - very lively! They decided to go for older, calmer bunnies.

Oh well at least another deserving bunny found a loving home instead.

Who did they have then instead? (Just being nosey :D )

You can be nosey! In fact that's one of my hobbies!
They're still not decided between Honey and Harvey the pair, or another Honey(4 year Dutch) and Zebedee my lovely boy who's been here nearly 2 years! Think I might be due to have my heart broken as I'll REALLY miss him :cry:

Back