• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont' you just love Saturday snuggles??

Here are some pics of my bunnies getting a snuggle, don't they look happy?

Prince Panzy

b2.jpg

Sir Bernard

b3.jpg

Professor Binky

b1.jpg

Blossom the Dutchess

b4.jpg

Bramble the Duke

b5.jpg

Panzy Bernard and Binky lap it up they love it :D

Bramble and Blossom arent as keen, but I try to pick them up for a liitle bit every day. Don't think they will ever be as relaxed as the boys :love:

:lol: I try with Sof but she really doesn't like it, so I don't push my luck! I enjoy the cuddles she gives me when she presses right up against my leg when we watch tv!! :D

loopylop said:
:lol: I try with Sof but she really doesn't like it, so I don't push my luck! I enjoy the cuddles she gives me when she presses right up against my leg when we watch tv!! :D

Yes I love it when they come and sit by me :love: it shows us that they love us :love:

It is cute! And even if she doesn't let me pick her up, all is forgiven when she comes and sits practically on my leg! She tried attacking me though lastnight for a biscuit :shock: :lol: She wouldn't give up until she managed to get a tiny little crumb! :lol:

fiona dont worry im sure you wont hurt sooty- and if you did im sure he will yelp or flinch or bite you or something to let you know! belive me i dont think you will hurt him! :D

Saturday snuggles? - oh I remember them when we were first married BUT nowadays I never get a look in :cry:

maybe you should all come up with a daily HUBBY snuggle session to keep us poor hubbies happy? :?

I am up for a snuggle from just about ANY human now I have been abandoned? any takers?
:wink:

the aupairs are doing well but the RSPCAP have stopped all the cuddling and inflicted a quarrenteen on them of 3 months and NO touching boo hoo :evil:

Back