• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

my new baby

i love the thing you done with charlies angels. well this man phoned me saying he had to take a baby rabbit to save it from its previous owners (cant remember what he said exactly) but he cant look after it that well so i am going to take it off his hands, tomorow (well today hehehehe)
i will take pics tomorow aswell (lots and lots :eek: ) i will make a new post to post them on and i will probably make a website :)

hi

My tip would be get some sleep - just looked at your posting times :lol:

This link is full of really useful information - I have it bookmarked on my favourites and saved some in my documents - not tried printing it off though as often these pages print wrong.
http://www.mybunny.org/info/lit_1.htm

Edana and the boys :love:

oh i dream of the day i could sleep :( i suffer from really bad insomnia so at midnight last night i was still on here and re-aranging my bed room(moving all the furniture around) so that the new rabbits hutch will fit in!

thanks for the link- ive added it to favourites too! :D

oh yeah p.s lol if i post pics of her later would you tell me what breed she is?????
oh yeah i rang the man and asked him a few questions he sed the bunny is a her and is named millie! im sooooo excited for her to come home! :)

im picking her up some time in the after noon, i need to call the man! i will take pictures but mum said maybe i should wait a day or two to get her settled- do you think she would be ok taking photos today????
oh times going so slowly :cry:

It depends on how nervous she is really, my three buns were never nervous and very at ease from the minute we had them, however when we got the two rescue buns, we left them alone for a few days to settle as they had been through a lot and were nervous.

We are dying to seee the pics but we can wait if your little bunnnie is shy or nervous, just take your time with her and all should go well :D

well she sound extreamly friendly as her previous owner had a 3 year old and got alot of cuddles etc so hopefully im lucky enough to get a poser, cuddler, non bitter lol!

ive just called the man AGAIN! im picking up millie at 4 ish so i will probably have the pics for you at 7 maybe before but i want to settle the bunnie for an hour or two!

ohmigosh i dont know what to do with my self for the next 3 hours!!! i want my millie here where she belongs! :D my mum thinks im mad how addicted to animals i am especially with rabbits! :lol:

How exciting!!! Keep chatting on here for the next few hours :lol: :lol: Aww, I hope all goes well for you and can't wait to see the piccies! Good luck and give Millie a big fuss from us!!!! :D

i have to give her a fuss from you guys???? but she will probably be smothered in fuss off of me :lol: jokes i will give her a bunnie hug from you guys! only 2 hours left!

:lol: :lol: Aww, I remember the day I got Sophie! I couldn't stop watching her!! Even now, I love just watching her chill out... although it wasn't funny when I was trying to read my mag lastnight and she thought it would be just great to flop all over it! :shock: She sprawled out all over it! Cheeky bun!!!!! :lol:

Back