• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hairy harry(the slipper) and brother

Isn't that Debbie, a member here who posted about grooming problems? She had a long haired girl too, that she had to rehome.

Caz

ooh dunno.. sounds pretty urgent tho. Fluff in a tracheostomy tube would be very very bad! I just wish i had a garden so i could have them :(

Caz said:
Isn't that Debbie, a member here who posted about grooming problems? She had a long haired girl too, that she had to rehome.

Caz

nah, that is'nt Debs :wink: :lol: Debs has Houdini and Lamps and a little son :wink:

Hi Caz, no it's not me :lol:

I'm keeping Lamp's hair short these days (not too short tho) he currently looks like a fuzzy teddy bear!

Mind you, bit weird, some patches of his hair that is growing back or was underneath his fluffly coat is smooth straight hair like Houdini????

Shame about this ladys daughters problems :? Hope they find a good home for these two brothers.

Denny said:
Caz said:

Caz

nah, that is'nt Debs :wink: :lol: Debs has Houdini and Lamps and a little son :wink:

Well there were two rabbits, one with long hair and a kid - I was close right ;) :lol: !!

Sorry Debs!!

Caz

Back