• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies need a new home 1 boy 1 girl

Mikeymoo

Mama Doe
These two are in need of a new home. I am unsure as to what sex they are at the moment but will check later and let you know. They wont be able to go for at least 4 weeks as i was told they are only four weeks old.
Please PM me for details

IMGP0101.jpg

hi

Just seen these on RR - well done for trying to get them good homes!

I see you are recommending the boy go with the girl though - wouldn't it be better if the girl went with the mother, and the boy went to a different home? Otherwise there will be a pregnant girl after not too long!

Are you getting any of the rabbits neutered before rehoming, or will that be down to the adopter?

Best of luck - hope you and Mickey enjoy having them around - or is Mickey jealous? :?

Edana and the boys :love:

That may be a very good idea as mum and daughter seem to spend a lot of time together. But my partner keeps suggesting we keep mum as a girlfriend for Mikey - will have to see.
The little boy is SO affectionate - he's lovely i just wish i could keep him.
Unfortunately im not in the position to have them all neutered before they go to new homes otherwise i definately would.

Mikey is an indoor rabbit and these our outside so he hasnt seen them. We are trying to be very careful so we are changing our clothes and having gloves on we clean them out etc, so i think he may be oblivous (sp) :oops:

awwwwww what hard decisons you have to make :?

Mum and daughter would be happy together but then again I bet you Mikey would love a girlfriend :p :wink:

Back