• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

North Notts/North Derbyshire area

Delphinum

Warren Scout
Hi there,
I started volunteering at Kirkby Pet Rescue today and there are lots of bunnies which need homes there... The rabbits are just gorgeous, some ex brood does (mostly rex), even 2 German Lops, which have such lovely temprements. The lady who runs it says that she isn't too good with the internet so has given me permission to ask for help on here.
If anyone in the area would like to see the rabbits, please contact me by pm. :)
Thanks!

I can give you the login details for them on RR if you want to post them, or you can email me the details and I'll pop them up :)

Tam

That would be great Tamsin! I'll take some photos tomorrow and put them up. The website has stopped being updated because things are so busy and the man who was doing it just doesn't have the time anymore. :? I can see myself having to be chained to the pc 24/7 with all the stuff I'm doing lately! LOL :D

Here are a just a few that need loving homes...
The rex girl gave me a little nibble today to see if I was edible before I was allowed to stroke her ears! LOL They're both lovely rabbits...
Buns12.jpg

Chinchilla doe and her daughter...
Buns10.jpg

Both of these are pretty placid...
Buns7.jpg

And these two are so cute! :D
Buns14.jpg

I'll put the rest all on the RR though... so please do look, if you can give any bunnies a caring home... :)
Thanks again!
Ang xx

Hee hee! I love rex's! There are lots from a rex breeder that come to KPR, so I'll take some more pictures for you! :wink: And so I can look at them too... there are some otters, some black, some white and one little grey one... he's such a sweetie too!
You can always look at my rex... but he ain't up for sale! :wink:
PeriscopingHenry.jpg

hi

Lovely bunnies - if only I was a millionaire!
Do Kirby spay their females?

Edana and the boys :love:

LOL the ones below Salt are another rescue... I couldn't work out how to see just Kirkby's ones... :lol: But they're all gorgeous too! :D
Kirkby don't spay their does, but the bucks who are with does are all neutered. The cost of spaying a doe is just too much and there isn't much money coming in available... hutches and food are a priority I'm afraid. :( The rescue receives very little help... :(
Carrie and Kim are chinchilla coloured but I don't think Salt or Pepper are... I love the chinchilla eyelashes! :D They're so long and beautiful!

Thanks Becky, most of the rabbits are cross breeds, so it's difficult, for me especially as I've no showing/breeding experience, to tell what half of them are...
And also thanks again Tamsin! :D I'll find my way around one day! LOL

Back