• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gimme your grape and a few other simba/nala pics

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Just gave simba and nala a grape each and sat ready with the camera to snap a piccy of them both. Unfortunately Nala still being a little nervous took hers and ran for safety under the sofa! However Simba posed beautifully.. :D
grape.jpg

Tried to get one of Nala but to get her face she was in the shade so werent any good. But once she'd scoffed her grape in record time she came out to try steal simba's!!!
gisagrape.jpg

simbaNala3.jpg

Simba then took to his favourite place.. on my sofa.. and Nala just sat looking at him as if to say.. hmm how do i get up there!
sofa3.jpg

awww sweet i give my grapes to the buns that wont pose lol
dont u find they make a mess by dribbling the jucie evey were lol
becky

hehehe you cant have em :p Can't even borrow them when i go on my hols cos Cheryl has already booked em in at hers :lol: :lol: :lol:

chris how wierd i saw a pair of your fluffy slippers eating a grape!(wheres beadle) where did you get them slippers from i want a pair??? now all i need is man eating slippers and then i can move a new bunny in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

eve x

:lol: They're lovely Chris!

Grace slobbers and slavers when she's eating carrot. At first I thought somebun had been bleeding there was all this red wet stuff on the floor, but no, it's the carrot effect. Out of 19 buns, she's the only one who's affected this way by carrots :roll:

Simba has a bright green chin at the moment.. luckily you cant see it in those pics.. not too sure what he's been chinning to get that! :shock:

gisagrape.jpg

Are they different colours so you know which goes on your right foot and which goes on the left???

You could have just tipexed an R and L on each slipper LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
OMG I want those bunnies :p :p :p :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are coming to stay with me in July, I think we can arrange a bunnyknapping :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: , guess I should get plenty of grapes in preperation :shock: :lol: :lol:

sgprescue said:
Adele said:
They are coming to stay with me in July, I think we can arrange a bunnyknapping :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: , guess I should get plenty of grapes in preperation :shock: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: I'll be busy 8) 8) But i want em back after my week away! :p

Diddeen said:
sgprescue said:
Adele said:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: I'll be busy 8) 8) But i want em back after my week away! :p

Are you sure about that :?: I could do with a new pair of fluffy slippers :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

They are toooooooooo beautiful. Need to be on the cover of Marie Claire or still think we need to make a calendar!

Back