• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport from Bolton to Sheffield needed

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I have two rescue bunnies who have been offered their forever home in Sheffield, they both are going with their own hutches which are 4ft long. I am situated just of the M61 at Westhoughton, Bolton. Petrol money has been offered by the new prospective owner.

Update. Thank you for all your help and advice Bunnies went to their forever home on Monday evening.

Thank you for the offer but the new owner needs the hutches as well. If I could get someone to perhaps take hutches then I will prob get back intouch if thats ok.

Maybe investigate a curiour for the hutches and send the bunnies by car. I think its about £10 for 25-30kg.

Tam

:) I may be able to help with transport on sunday, what are the dimensions of the hutches overall, are they on legs. Feel free to p.m. me if you still need help, I will check the forum later tonight.

Back