• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding time for half the Zoo!!

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
100_6365.jpg

I am hoping to remove the section dividers at some point, still waiting for the hormones to die down after their ops, before I start the bonding process on neutral ground of course. Just hope it goes ok

Thankyou :D

At the moment only Panzy can come and go to his run as he pleases. Binky and Bernard have to be carried to theirs. We just didnt want to put three holes in the shed as hopefully they will all live together and use the one door :D

Crosses fingers that the bonding goes well, will be suicidal if it doesnt :cry:

Kind of off topic but do you have a whole picture of your shed? If you do I've probaly already seen it, but I need some ideas if you dont mind?

awwww beautiful bunnies, are they all male? have you had them all "done" now then? good luck with the bonding :thumb:

BirdieBun said:
awwww beautiful bunnies, are they all male? have you had them all "done" now then? good luck with the bonding :thumb:

Yes they have all been done three weeks ago, and yes they are all males.

As you can see, they can see each other all the time and are used to each other by sight and smell, they snuggle through the mesh and sometimes lick each other through the mesh too.

Must say Im dreading trying the bonding as I hate fighting, yes I'm a wimp :oops: But if at all possible I do want to at least try them all together for their sakes. Maybe just two of them will hit it off who knows?

Can't see me talking Hubby into letting us get three girlie buns if it doesnt work :roll:

omg :love: Your buns are beautiful! And that pic is so cute!

I showed my boyf your sig the other day cus your ur buns were so cute,

he has fallen in love with Bernard!!!!! :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
omg :love: Your buns are beautiful! And that pic is so cute!

I showed my boyf your sig the other day cus your ur buns were so cute,

he has fallen in love with Bernard!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Awww can't say I am surpised he is gorgeous and just thge sweetest bunnie I have ever met, shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone but he is my favourite too :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not that I have favourites of course, but Binky looks rather special to me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :love:

Back