• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homes urgently required!

Homes urgently required for the following rabbits.......

1 x female brown/white lionhead (pregnant) 8 months old
1 x female magpie dwarf lop (pregnant) 18 months old
1 x male very fluffy lionhead, white and black (very special boy!) 2 years old.
1 x blue female dwarf lop 2 years old.

(Also 2 x syrian hamsters if you know anyone!)

Please contact me if you can help, must have new homes by 15/05/05.
manda.b@btinternet.com or 01746 861830.
Must be able to collect from Bridgnorth, Shropshire or Leominster,Herefordshire area. Possibly Wolverhampton area can be arranged.
:?
thanks

If someone could help with transport next Saturday (its my day off so I can do some of the driving myself, all of it if I have to) I could take at least 2 of the bunnies, possibly all of them if no one else can help. I can also take the 2 hamsters. I wont have room before next Saturday.
What will happen to them if homes cant be found by 15th?

Cheryl

Sorry, should have explained........

I used to rescue and rehome a lot of animals myself (from mice to poinies), but new job and work commitments meant i had to cut down. These rabbits came to me last week as there was no where else for them to go, so obviousley I took them in. However on the 16th of may I go away for 4 weeks on an intensive training course (i am progressing to look after abandoned children now as well) and when I go away there is no one left to look after the animals (not the rodents and rabbits anyway).
Nothing bad will happen to the animals, I just dont know at the moment where they can go. Rather than "dump" them (for want of a better phrase) on someone else, I thought I might be able to rehome them on here. I have advertised in the usual places where I advertise any rescues I get.

The only one who is not a rescue is the fluffy/ white / black male lionhead, Rory, who is my little boy, and I will be heartbroken to lose him, but my mother who is terrified of small animals refuses to look after them - she can cope with dogs and big animals. So i can board rory for 4 weeks if needed, but i thought with all these rabbit lovers on here, if a nice permanent home comes up for him where he will get all the love he needs, I would consider rehoming him too.

I hope that explains everything a bit better.

thanks

I can take all the rabbits on a temp basis until they find new homes but is there anyway they can be taken near the motorway. It would have to be this sat

P.S Cheryl I am in newark next sat if that is any help if you still want any of them

Elane

I could home a couple of the girls if they could be got to elaine im going down to her with two piggie sat the end of May

elaine said:
I can take all the rabbits on a temp basis until they find new homes but is there anyway they can be taken near the motorway. It would have to be this sat

P.S Cheryl I am in newark next sat if that is any help if you still want any of them

Elane

Oohh, are you going to the show at Newark? :D I had considered going myself :eek:

I am sure some transport could be sorted, we could always put out a request. I have no problem picking them up from Newark, its only a couple of hours from here.

My only concern is what about if the bunnies give birth before next weekend? Any idea how heavily pregnant they are?

Cheryl

As I am at the moment I have space for the preggie ones no prob and poss the others depending on how this weekend goes

At the moment manda hasn't got back to me as it would have to be sat when I got them

Elaine

Hi everyone,

The rabbits have been living with a male lionhead in a community - how that worked I'm not quite sure. The owner managed to rehome the male, but was stuck with the girls. They feel pregnant to me, and are acting pregnant, but when they are due is a guessing game.

To meet anyone near a motorway, I could manage M5 junction 5 or 6 or I could meet by the M54 at Telford.

The blue lop has possibly found a home.

Amanda

Back