• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run to RSPCA Medway, Kent

Debs0371

Warren Scout
Hi Folks

I was due to meet Jill this Friday at M4 Reading as part of a bunny run to Medway.

Unfortunately, Jill has an emergency to deal with ( :shock: hope it all turns out ok :? ) and had to pull out.

Is there another kind soul out there that could assist? I can make it any day now this weekend, Friday thru to Monday. I collected the buns from Marie in Bristol last week and really need to get them to RSPCA asap :?

I'll be coming from Swindon J15 M4. Let me know where is convenient to meet and we'll try to sort getting these buns delivered :lol:

There's 7 babies and a single 1 year old buck. I may have found homes for 2 babies, plus depending on it's progress, one of the baby doe's may go back to Marie as it's got a poorly tummy, so dont want to stress it unnecessarily with a long journey. :roll:

Hi Debs

If this Bunny run can not go ahead all bunnies can come back to me and i will Rehome them from here :D

Unless there is someone elae that can help out with this Rabbit Run !!

Regards

Marie :D

Hi guys, I'm sorry to have let you down. I'm back down south now and finish work on Sunday at 3 so could be at Reading at 4. Is that any use to you?

Just to update you guys... Debs is doing the entire run herself as one of the buns is poorly. I spoke to her at 1/2 past 2 and she's having a nightmare day as her exhaust fell off and she had to call the RAC. Bless her..... hope she gets back OK after her mammoth mercy mission.

Hi

Just to say Debs got to medway in the end and safely delivered all 7 baby Buns :D The ill one is goibng straigt into intensive care but fingers crossed she will make a full recovery, that little one is a definet fighter :D

Debs also made it home safely

Thanks deb your a star :D

Just doing what had to be done to get the poorly bun to intensive care :? Has been a nightmare week tho :shock: for all three of us!! :(

I think the baby bun has a good chance now of recovery now she is in the right place for intensive care treatment :? I hope to god she makes a full recovery :roll:

Wish the same could be said for my car - :evil: pile of pooh that it is :evil: Blimin thing has cost me hundreds this last couple of months and I dont even want to keep the darn thing!! grrrr

Will update tomorrow when I get info on baby bun's health situation.

Thank you :)

Message from Michelle to say all babies doing well this morning, and the poorly doe especially - she was very lively this morning :lol: Great News :D

Back