• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lops

hi everyone my name is jackie i am a rabbit lover in altrincham cheshire, i have three french lops and am hoping to breed very soon, would like to hear from anyone who also have this breed, plus anyone with other bunnies to share tips and tales with

Hello and welcome.
:wave:
We have a rescued french lop called Sidney superbun. He is such a gorgeous boy, a little scruffy at the moment due to moulting but wouldn't have it any other way. Only had him a few weeks but couldn't be without him now. :D

Hi and welcome i have a frenchie Sugar!!! very big and very bootiful!!! sometimes to heavy to pick up but i too wouldn't be without

hiya! welcome to the forum i used to have a hugh french lop called thumper she was so soft and gentle
piccies of ur bunnies please!

lisa

Hi Jackie, I have one frenchie - she's only 10.5lbs but such a cuddly bunny :D

What colours are your frenchies and what colours are you hoping to breed? b-m

:D HI everyone
There must be something about frenchies that when you have one you are just smitten with them. I have an agouti doe called nutmeg an opal doe called jasmine and a cuddly boy called humphry he is a fawn. I am hoping to get maybe blue or black otters from them as both girls carry otter, but i will just have to wait and see. As soon as i have got someone to show me how to put pickys on i will.
jackie

hi, do u show???
i know otter in frenchies are really rare and only know one person who has got them but they r gourgeos so good luck with them
becky

Rexy bexy said:
hi, do u show???
i know otter in frenchies are really rare and only know one person who has got them but they r gourgeos so good luck with them
becky

I think I know her too - think that's where I got Sylvia Bunny. I LOVE blue otter frenchies, they are just adorable! I am reading about genetics at the moment (not a breeder, just interested!) Good luck :)

Back