• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SAD NEWS ABOUT CASSI

Just to let those of you who knew her know, sadly I had to have Cassi put to sleep yesterday morning. She had rallied so well from her dreadful time but I think she was so frail and it was just her wonderful spirit that kept her going. I had noticed since her last dental the other week her little body appeared to be working harder. She still managed to race around the garden and to get up to all sorts of mischief though! On Monday she sat under a shrub for ages, this was very unusual for her as she was always on the go here there and everywhere! By the Tuesday morning her breathing was very laboured so I took her to the vet, we didn't even need to discuss it, by the time she had got there it was obvious she needed to go to peace. I had her here for such a short time (since the end of Jan) she was so very special and I will never forget her.

Alice

Oh Alice, I'm so very sorry. You gave her such a wonderful life while she was with you. I don't think she could have ever felt more totally loved by you. You do such a fantastic job. I loved all your funny stories when we chatted on the phone about her peeing in the living room!! Bless her little cotton tail!!

Binky free little Cassi xxxxx

Oh Alice I am deeply sorry to hear the news about Cassi :( . I know how much the bunnies mean to you, and you take such great care of them, Cassi was lucky to find you.
Sending you a great big hug and all our love
Adele, David and the Sanctuary bunnies
XX

Sorry to hear about Cassi :(
Sound's like her last few months with you were happy ones.x

awww, sorry to hear about Cassi :cry: :cry: I often had a peak at her as she had stole my heart but I knew I could'nt of coped with 3 fluff balls :cry: :cry: hope her buddies are coping with the loss too. My thoughts are with you Alice

run free Little Miss Cassi bun xxx

Back