• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More piccies of eeyore and twiglet

houndour

Warren Scout
Eeyore's a piggy :)
2_may_05_5.jpg

Twiglet:
twiglet_3_may_05.jpg

Eeyore:
eeyore_3_may_05.jpg

2_may_05_3.jpg

2_may_05_4.jpg

2_may_05_2.jpg

2_may_05.jpg

What happy looking lovely bunnys :love: I love brown bunnys as well as grey ones they look so sweet.

this is the finished playhouse, before all the toys and hay went in!
hutch_30_apr_05.jpg

and here's the rabbit flap:
eeyore_1_may_05.jpg

When it was hot at the weekend they both seemed to like laying inside the playouse with their noses out the flap so they got a nice breeze! Very cute.

Oh My God, how cool is that playhouse for them, that is amzing. I really like that alot. Your rabbits are cute and i think they are going to love it in that great big playhouse :D :) COOL OMG

i love your bunnies they are beautiful, are their heads surgically joined together? :lol: :lol: :lol: They are so in love were they a bonded pair when you got them?

lol yeah they came as a pair! They are really sweet. Eeyore is always grooming twiglet. Cleaning her ears for her!

In the evenings though he gets a bit horny and always trys to hump her. She gets annoyed and if he doesn't give up she thumps her hind leg.

yesterday she thumped her foot at him because he was eating her bit of of carrot that she dropped!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So she is definatley the boss then houndour.

Blossom is the boss is our playhouse and Bramble meets her every need.

Is it usually the lady bun who gets to be boss???

Back