• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YaY

Toby

Banned
YAY Toby finished moalting at last! :D (pic was taken about 10 mins ago :lol: )

cleantoby1.jpg

...and I also wanted to say that I am sorry if I haven't posted as much over the past month or so.....been very busy with new job and stuff :? But I will try and post more :p

Thanks I will pass that onto him :wink: I think (if I kept it all) I must have a full shopping bag of the fur that fell out :D I didn't think it would end. But he has learned to like being brushed - when I brush him now he starts cleaning himself....he must think I am helping him with his back :p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh toby looks glam!! really shiney!!

Smokey gets in a state as well his face mainly he did look funny!!! different lengths and shades on his face!!! :lol:

are yo sure emma i can see a few stray hairs! :shock: :lol: :lol:

mine are still mounting its like a snow storm in the shed, and boy when i pick bertie up i get covered! gland the giants arent moulting yet!!! :lol:

i have 16 carrier bags of the stuff! :lol: :lol:
anyone want a jumper!
eve x

aawww what a cutie. I think simba is coming to the end of his moult now thank goodness!! Nala hasnt moulted since i had her so cant wait for that one! :lol:

Awww Toby is as gorgeous as ever!! He looks really proud of his non-moult coat too, bless him!!! :love:

Darcy is still moulting really heavily - I kiss him and get a mouth full of fur!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back