• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

forum problems

Denny

Mama Doe
Hi Tamsin

just wondered how the problems where doing and if the posts and pm's will be recovered or not as I seem to have lost pm's in my saved box too which had some really good links on them :( I know I should have saved them to the pc but did'nt think I would have to just yet :oops: :lol: :lol:

If you click on the red 'Update on forum problems' link at the top of all pages it gives you an update. It looks unlikely that pms and posts less than two weeks old will be recovered.
I, apparently, received 2 PMs over the weekend but have no idea who from and what for - now I am intrigued.

If you click on the red 'Update on forum problems' link at the top of all pages it gives you an update. It looks unlikely that pms and posts less than two weeks old will be recovered.
I, apparently, received 2 PMs over the weekend but have no idea who from and what for - now I am intrigued.

thanks Julie :D

wish I'd of saved my links now :roll: back to pm'ing who sent them to me then :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back