• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

male lop cross rabbit needs new home

I have a male lop cross rabbit that needs a good home, he was rescued a few months ago, and i would love to keep him but unfortanatly like all the rabbits i rescue, need to go to good new homes, he is about 3 years old - 5 years old, he isnt castrated, he is black/brown/white, really a stunning rabbit, i can e-mail pictures, and i live in southampton, i ask a donation to surport all the rabbits i have in my care. if you can give him the home he needs plz contact me, he must have a 5 star home.

thanks Anna

Are you a rescue? not being off hand but this is site is more for rescuing and rehoming buns rather than advertising 'rabbits for sale'

i look after and nurse back to health all types of animals, so yer i am really a rescue, cuz people around where i live know what i do, if they no of an animal being mis treating i will go and pick it up and look after it before i find it a good new home, i do have rabbits of my own, but im not selling them, im only selling the ones i rescued.

Re: male lop cross rabbit for sale

stormandtipsy said:
I have a male lop cross rabbit for sale, he was rescued a few months ago, and i would love to keep him but unfortanatly i can't, cuz my lop doe just gave birth i need to make more room for her babys, he is about 3 years old - 5 years old, he isnt castrated, he is black/brown/white, really a stunning rabbit, i can e-mail pictures, and i live in southampton, i am selling him for £10 ono, all the money goes to suporting all the rabbits i have in my care. if you can give him the home he needs plz contact me, he must have a 5 star home.

thanks Anna

p.s There will be some baby lop x bunnies for sale soon, if you are intrested plz contact me.
have you spoken to the Rescue 'cos most of them want the bun back if the adopter can't keep him/her anymore?

Hiya, Please do not advertise Rabbits for sale in the Forum, please could you modify your posting.
I understand that the rabbit is a Rescue but your title says the bunny is for sale.

Thank you for your co operation.
Best wishes
ADMIN

Back