• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female Angora cross rabbit needs new loving home

I have a female angora cross rabbit that needs a good home, she is about 5 months old, and due to her breed she needs brushing every other day, and she is a medium - large breed of rabbit, so big accomadation needed, she must go to 5 star home, as i hand reared her from 3 weeks old, but unfortanatly like all the rabbits i rescue she needs a new home. she is very healthy but needs a little more tamming, as recently i havent been able to handle her much.
If you can give her the tlc she needs, plz contact me by e-mail or post here.

thanks Anna

p.s i can e-mail pictures, and i live in southampton.

Hiya,

Can you not take her to your local rabbit rescue? I'm pretty sure selling buns isn't allowed on this forum. Also some people who buy rabbits privately don't always do it for the right reasons. (snake food yikes!) Rescues do home checks and make sure that the potential owners are what they say they are

I know Delia at Bobtails Rabbit Rescue in Surrey would take good care of her until she found a suitable home. I am in Southampton in the next 2 weeks. If you like I can take her to Delias for you. Send me a pm if you are interested :)

i am a rabbit rescue, so im not gonna send her to another one, i will make sure she is found a good home, im not selling her as such i only ask a donation to the rescue to help look after the other rabbits in my care, she is very healthy, when i first got her she had a skin condition but its cleared up now, after i speant 30 pounds for vets fees.

thanks anyway Anna

I dont want to offend you but rescues dont "sell" animals. A responsible rabbit rescue would get the bunny neutered and ask for a set donation (which would obviously be a lot higher after neutering) upon adoption.

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

Hiya Anna

you are welcome to tell us about your Angora on this site, but it is the way you are perhaps presenting it.
RU does not allow the sale of bunnies through the Forum, so please could you modify your posting.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
I appreciate that you have costs to cover, but any reference re Donations. money for pets etc, should be made in private between you and any potential new owner.
That is a private matter.

Good luck with finding a home for the Angora :)
ADMIN

I have edited the posts, and changed my wording, so if anyone thinks they can give my angora cross the home she deserves plz contact me !!!

Back