• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet Bunny's Lots of pics!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
PhillsPicture338.jpg

PhillsPicture339.jpg

PhillsPicture340.jpg

PhillsPicture341.jpg

PhillsPicture342.jpg

PhillsPicture343.jpg

PhillsPicture344.jpg

PhillsPicture345.jpg

PhillsPicture346.jpg

PhillsPicture347.jpg

PhillsPicture335.jpg

PhillsPicture348.jpg

PhillsPicture349.jpg

PhillsPicture350.jpg

PhillsPicture351.jpg

aaawwww they certainly are enjoying themselves.. love the pics of buns in the big hay bag! Funny things. Do you have a house rabbit too? or did he just sneak in for a cuddle?

thats Patch at the moment he is a house bun but were trying to convert him to being and outside bun!! he is a very cuddely bun

i must ask how did you manage to get all your bunnies to like each other i would love mine to be able to get on like that!!! :D

There only in small familys i have two 4s and 1 5 a 2 and i one! I used to have a family of 7 until Lilly and Meg jumped out and went to live with there next door naighbours and i could'nt get them to stay in there own run! :lol: So now Rex, Poppet, Lilly and Meg all live together. I can't bond bucks though i have never been able to, i think i have nerves of steel cause i can hold out splitting them up unless fighting gets really serious!

thats answered a question of mine about buns in the rain. i was in a panick today when a black cloud was looming and i brought Sooty inside. He is a house bun. Does that make a difference?

It makes no difference at all Fiona Patch is a house bunny at the mo but he goes out in a run ion the lawn during the day rain or shine he doesn't seem to mind he has a hutch if he wants to go in. :D :D

He has always been cuddly Phill, since the day we got him, I'm glad he's still tame and snuggly. Very cute photos :)

Rosie

Back